Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Woot!!!!

Today is fixing to be a better day!!!!! Got my dyer fixed so I can finally get caught up on the never ending laundry pile.  I like to hang it out on the line to save energy and for the wonderful smell of the summer sun on my clothes.  Today tho its raining so i get to try it out!!!!! * does the dance of joy*  I just cant understand how 4 ppl can generate so much laundry in a few days.  It is one of those mysteries I guess I will never find the answer to.  The plumber guy is supposed to come today to fix the rest of the tub.  Side note he did fix the central air yesterday.  He is a all round handy man and let me tell ya, rather handy!!!!!!!  When we bought this house last month, every thing worked just fine, now not so much.  Seems as soon as we signed the papers for this house, things started to break...go figure...So on to check my fav  blogs, facebook, email ,ect....Blessed Be

2 comments:

  1. I just have to ask - did you ever live in Texas? I used to have a friend who'd little sister was named Cinnamon and it's such an uncommon name! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have never lived in Texas...I just go by the name Cinnamon online...Its not my real name (altho I wish it was)..thank you for asking and I am glad to meet you :) Brightest Blessings

    ReplyDelete