Saturday, July 23, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past few days have mad busy!!!  I am renovating the kitchen and doing a border which is taking up so much time.  but the finished product will look great.

We are moving all the stuff from the storage unit to the unfinished carport/will be dining room today...yay!!!!  So this is turning out to be a working a weekend..it will be nice tho cause i have a lot of things in storage, including my all decorations and I am looking forward to decorating for the harvest.

More blue jays have shown up in the woods behind my house, which is so cool!!!!  Some black birds (ravens?) and robins have arrived too...I have been setting out food for them and it has worked very well..hopefully they will stick around.

The men in this house are are still asleep, so i better get to checking facebook and blogs.....have  blessed day!!!

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment