Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I think today will be a lazy day!!!  There is many things I need to do, but at the moment I don't feel like doing any of them.   I did put lunch in the crock pot last nite, but beyond cookin the sketti's I think I may just be very unproductive today.  But of course I change my mind like the wind, so that may change. 

It is supposed to be 112 degress here today with the heat index...that just blows my mind!!!!  I can't see doing anything that involeves leaving house today.

I did have a wonderful experience last nite tho, there are a few blue jays that live in the woods behind my house.  I was on the deck and one came up, landed on the table and stood there looking at me!!!!  It's funny ( or startling) , what I found about blue's is that they indicate one is in need of changing ones self and of accepting ones self.   In my research of Freya, I found out one of the things she helps you do is acceptance of self.  I am begining to think someone is trying to tell me something!!!!  LOL  Blue's are not one of her associated animals, cats are sacred to Freya..  I however am allergic to cats, so maybe??????

Anyway on to check facebook, email, pagan space, ect........Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment