Thursday, July 14, 2011

The woods out back

There is a wonderful woods right behind our house..it has this circle of trees growing naturally and has quite a magical feel to it...there are smaller ash tress that have there branches growing in an arch, at what I call the entrance to the circle.  It is the most amazing thing, it is a perfect circle that appears to have grown naturally among the oak and ash.  It has been so hot lately and with all the things still needing to be done from our move here, I have not had a chance to really go explore this magical place.  You can see this magical place from my deck and every time I have to go outside I look into woods at it...it is drawing me there.    However the yard needs so much work, I started the compost pile and that is going wonderfully.  I have all kinda things growing in the raised beds from the prior owner, I think I may have some dill and chamomile..not quite sure as I am not an herbalist that can id any plant...next year tho I want to plane veges and flowers, herbs, ect,...now on to check facebook, email, paganspace, ect.......Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment